If we may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Buzznewstv may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page usually to ensure that you are happy and comfortable with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2018. Buzznewstv is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected safely.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process these following datas about your pursuant to our legitimate business interests and our contractual relationship with you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site buzznewstv.com. This includes information provided when registering, subscribing or requesting further services. We may also ask for your information when you report a problem with our site.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes and the resources you access.
We will only retain this information for the necessary time period.
In order to prevent unauthorised access, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on websites. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
IP addresses and Cookies.
We may obtain information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is delivered to your computer’s hard drive.
They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They allow us:
– To accumulate information about your preferences, and so enable us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
– To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
– To recognize you when you return to our site.
– To speed up your searches.
Where we store your personal data.
However, the transmission of information through the internet is not completely safe. Even though we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transferred to our website; any form of transmission is at your own risk. We will apply strict procedures and security options to try to deter access without permission once we have received your information.
Uses made of the information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To provide useful information, products or services which you request from us or which we think that maybe you are interested, where you have have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
– To implement our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To ensure that content from our Buzznewstv is presented in the most effective way for you and for your computer.
– To notify you about changes to our service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
We will send you information related to goods and services that may interest you in the future. To do that, we may use your data or permit selected third parties to contact you.
If you do not agree to use your data in this ways or to pass your detail on to third parties for marketing purposes, please put a tick on the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information.
When your information might be disclosed
Your personal information might be disclosed to third parties”
– In case that we sell or purchase other business or assets then we might disclose your personal information to such seller or purchaser of those business or assets.
– If we are responsible for disclosing or sharing your individual data to comply with any legal obligation as well as our customers or others which includes information exchange with others companies or organisations in order to take fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to require us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Before collecting your data, we will inform you, if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to reveal your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your tight to stop such processing by opting out on the forms we use to collect your data. Exercise the right at anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you copy a link from these websites, please note their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to the websites.
Access to information.
You have the right to access information held about, which can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information held on you by us is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us at buzznewstv.com
We will help you to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please note that you are solely responsible for ensuring that any personal data that we hold about you is up to date and accurate. In the case that your personal details change, please contact us at buzznewstv.com.
You also have the right to be forgotten under the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that you can contact and request us to delete all of your personal information by emailing to email@example.com.
Buzznewstv has the right not to accede to this request where we have lawful reasons to do so.